View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:34 AM   #1
kchig
Yorkie Yakker

Omg Riley was SUCH a bad boy this morning!!

I took him with me to go pick up my prescription at my Dr's office. Well we got there and of course I couldnt bring him in. So I ran in to pick it up, was gone for literally less than 5 minutes. Came back to my car and sat down on a nice fresh pile of doggy doo. I was soo disgusted! I have NEVER hit/struck my baby but I was so angry that I (lightly)slapped him on the butt and put him in the back seat while I cleaned the mess. (He HATES the back seat) It was EVERYWHERE, all over the seat of my car, my shorts. Thank goodness I happened to have a towel I was able to use to clean it. I have never been so angry with him. I know all puppies make mistakes but I had JUST brought him on a walk right before we left.

Is this common at all? Have any of you ever left your baby in the car and returned to any special "surprises"? What is the best way to get him to stop? I feel like he knew exactly what he was doing and was "punishing" me for leaving him. I feel so horrible about slapping him, even though Im sure he couldnt even feel it since it was so light. I was just sooo mad. I normally would never leave him in the car, but this was such a quick trip in and out that I didnt think it would be a problem.

Any advice??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!