View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 05:44 AM   #7
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

OMGosh!!! Those pictures are sooo adorable!! I LOVE the first one! My, my, my that's ALOT of "monkeys on the bed" and I'd say that YES - you definitely need a bigger one! Or better yet....just keep the bed and "down size" on the amount of babies you have and send some of them my way We'll take a few! We have room! lol

Right now though, Stedman is the only one that sleeps in the bed with us. Tatum is just too eensy weensy right now and I'm so afraid that she is going to fall off as our bed is set pretty high up for her (if she were to fall). And also my husband has a weird tendency to KICK when he sleeps (trust me, Stedman found out the hard way not to lay by daddy's feet/legs anymore, LOL!) - he even kicked 4 METAL BARS out of our old bed (he did this in his sleep!)...which is why we had to get a new one LOL Anyway, so now you can see why I don't want to let me Teeny Tiny Tatum Tot in the bed with us. OMG if he kicked HER........she'd go FLYINGGGGGG! It would just not be a good thing at all lol.

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!