View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 02:13 PM   #10
liquidgirl
YT Addict

I spoke to the vet today and she didn't seem to mind that I changed my mind about the 2nd xray. We just touched base about what to do if something goes wrong, etc. She also told me where to get a food scale so I can weigh the pups after they're born. She also recommended I get a brand new pair of manicure scissors that I should soak in alcohol to use if I need to cut the umbilicol cord(s). She wants me to come by Saturday to get a dose of the deworming stuff for Lily. She told me that after Lily gives birth, I should bring both her and the pups in either the next day or day after to get all of them checked out and she does want me to do an xray on Lily at that time to make sure all is okay inside of her.

We think we're on day 51. They tied on Feb. 10th. My friend who works as a vet tech said that it's possible that from the day they tied, it could actually take another week before she actually got impregnated. So, if that's the case, then we're on day 45. Gosh, it's so hard to know for sure!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!