View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 07:11 AM   #1
alexandnugget
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sun nuggets 1st trip to the park!

yesterday my girlfriend and i took nugget to the park for the first time! we had such a great time. when we got there we put him on a leash to make sure he wasnt going to escape. he was being so good. he ran around with us for a good half an hour following me where ever i went. Then we took him off the leash and he stayed with us the whole time... till 3 joggers passed and he dashed in the opposite direction chasing them ! I think nugget was pretty tuckered out after all this running around cause we went and sat by the river and he fell right to sleep in kendras arms! all and all the 3 of us had a great time and nugget did very good for his first trip to the park! i was suprised at how attentive he was and how well he stayed with us! here are some pictures to go with the story! enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
nuggets 1st trip to the park!-nugatpark01.jpg   nuggets 1st trip to the park!-nugatpark02.jpg   nuggets 1st trip to the park!-nugatpark03.jpg   nuggets 1st trip to the park!-nugatpark04.jpg   nuggets 1st trip to the park!-nugatpark05.jpg  

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!