Thread: smells good
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:07 AM   #13
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyGirlz View Post
How do you use the Alora Ambiance reed diffusers?? I have never seen them but just looked them up online....how do they work?
Here's a link to be able to see what they look like in case anyone doesn't know (this site wouldn't let me copy the picture). Keep in mind I found a better deal on Ebay. http://www.beautyhabit.com/alora_large.html You just take the cap off and put the sticks in (they don't show the reed sticks on these pictures). It's good to flip the reeds every month or so to strengthen the scent.

Is that what you wanted to know? It may have been misleading if you were looking at a picture also that didn't show the reeds.

Like I said, they are pricey BUT the amount of fragrance (24/7) that you get from these compared to how many candles you'd go through to get that..... I think it's worth it. So many places are coming out with the reed diffusers now. I do really like the Pottery Barn one I got but the Alora is my absolute favorite!! It's one of the only treats I allow myself to splurge on (got my latest one for Christmas from my husband - but purchased by me of course ).
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!