Thread: smells good
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:53 AM   #11
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I'm not real big on using candles because for one, they are never lit when someone just drops in! I have been using the Alora Ambiance reed diffusers ever since moving into our new house (wow, two years ago already... time flies!). My absolute favorite one is "Uno" but my next fave is "Tre". They aren't cheap but the last time I got one (and one bottle lasts about a year - for me anyway), I found a good deal on Ebay.

I recently saw that Yankee Candle has diffusers now and plan on getting my mom and MIL each one for Mother's Day because they like my diffusers so much. With candles you have to remember to light them and then remember to blow them out. If I fall asleep on the couch at night (which is often) and then wake up several hours later to go to bed, then the candle is kinda wasted.... just my thoughts on it. With the diffusers, nothing to light, nothing to think about AND it smells 24/7! I have one in my living room that smells up those three rooms that are kinda open to each other and one in my bedroom. I also have a Potter Barn diffuser (I think it's called Spice something) in the guest bathroom. Oh, and I have a little bitty vanilla scented diffuser that I got from a fundraiser my nephew did in my utility room.

I love the reed diffusers, can you tell? I'd love to hear if anyone has the Yankee ones before I spend the money on those gifts!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!