View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:25 AM   #8
Percys_mamma
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517 View Post
Makes me wonder if this has been a problem for a while, but they are just now starting to test things and crack down???? Makes ya wonder. Its terrible. I wonder how many pets have had to died because of all of this. Makes me so sad
It is terrible. And I hope this gets the attention it deserves. Unfortunatly, there is going to have to be a big noise made. I am worried that b/c it is "just pet food" that it isn't going to be taken seriously.

I am sure that many pets have died from either "mystery illnesses" or what was believed to be poisoning from eating some raw food out of the garbage, ect. Most likely, most people aren't able to have autopsies done or don't think to have one.

Until this is over, I am not going to be feeding any of my animals pre-packaged food (and maybe not even after that). I though about this the other day. My family eats whole food, organic, ect and I put a lot of though and research into what goes into our mouths. Why am I not doing the same for my furbabies? Honestly, I just buy a bag of what I believe to be good food and treats, and really have no idea how or where it is made. I don't do that to the rest of the family, why am I doing that to them? I need to learn a lot more about what is going into their mouths.
Percys_mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!