View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
ssmiles1980A
My Yorkie Angels
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
i'm sure someone can help me out with names.. but when Aubrey lost poor little Ella... a yorkie talk ANGEL stepped in and offered her either then money to buy a new yorkie... or a yorkie itself... i thought she was SO amazing to offer that... Aubrey ended up with little Nessa from her breeder but the generosity shown blew my mind.. can someone help me with who this angel is please!
I just so happened to have come by this post and started to read and then i see you mentioned ella . It made me smile that almost 5 months later she is still thought about, i miss her so very much, i think about ella everyday, i see ella in nessa .
Thank you so much personally for mentioning ella again . She will be rememberd forever just like all of our yorkie talk angels that past away .

I had so many Yorkietalk angels, All of you during that time were so supportive, its a time i will never forget and hold in my heart forever .

Piccolo's mom ( Barb ) was kind of enough to offer me money for another pup, It was the most amazing and sweetest offer in the world, She was an Angel and very special . ALL of you were , but I of course could never have accepted that, everyone was so kind and sweet and supportive , it touched our hearts Truly . All i ever wanted was prayers and support, and everysingle one of you did that, ella was such a lucky little girl . Thank you to all of you so much, even though time passes and life goes on, I will never forget Ella and I will never forget the kindness and friendship you all gave me .

I got nessa because my breeder got ellas sister back from a family who was not taking care of her, and my breeder called me up 2 days after ella passed away and said she got ellas sister back and thought i should be the one to have her, since they were littermates . Nessa is my angel, my miracle . WE just love and adore her

Thank you personally for making me smile
ssmiles1980A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!