View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #2
Dragonfly Acres
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Hi, I am looking for some kind of answers, because i am in no way a breeder...My yorkie poo just had a litter of puppies with my full blooded yorkie. First question is this: How much of a price would you sell them for...i know since she is not full blooded then it is considered a mixed breed...but in the same respect, she has nothing that would make her even look like a poodle....and no, i'm not going to sell them as yorkies only, the people who will buy them will be told they are yorkie poos'.
7 years ago I ago I bought 2 yorkie-poo's it cost me 250.00 a piece!
I bought them for my little nieces that always wanted a yorkie but i didn't think A tiny yorkie was suitable for them at their age.
They looked just like a yorkie but more bone and more hardy for younger children.
The 2 pups I got for them grew to be between 7 & 8 pounds.

Quote:
Second question: How does the female handle it when her puppies start to dissappear? You know, people come to buy them, and i know by that time they are weaned and all, but isn't it hard on the mom to have her puppies go? I worry about her mental health as well, because my female is a special one....she's very intune to me and those around her....do they get depressed or suffer from anything like that?
Not to worry! by the time the pups are old enough the Mom will be more then willing to let them go
if you have any more questions? feel free to ask that's what we are here for!
Dragonfly Acres is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!