View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #1
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Remodeling still in progress

I refinanced to do some remodeling around my home. I don't think I'll ever get through at times. Got enough out for a 12x24 workshop, new doors through the house, some furniture, ceramic in 3 rooms, and a lot of other things on my plate here.

I got a workshop, but am having to have it wired, and I'm doing the insulating, and sheetrock. I have 1/2 of the insulation up, and wating on the a/c to get installed before I do anymore today! Its been hot here in Mobile, AL. Has hit 80 a few times already. And when insulating, you have to wear long sleeves, and long pants.

Didn't realize how much other stuff was needed for the workshop, till I started working in the heat out there. And I got it in mid March! A/C is supposed to go in the window today!

I also didn't realize it would need insulation and sheetrock. Some things, I didn't plan for.

Trying to get the shop ready so I can get everything off the back porch so I can order the ceramic for the house. I'm doing the kitchen, living room and hall. I need somewhere to store this stuff, and my home is too small to put it inside. As everything in the living room is now in other rooms, lol.

Carpet and old sofa now gone. My new sofa comes in about 3 weeks, and the living room floor has to be finished before it arrives.

Swear one room, or area has to be cleaned out or finished, to put something else there!

So pressed for time here, and being female and doing most of this alone (except for the wiring), is about to kill me. Not much time to come to YT and spend all the time in the world like I have been doing since last August.

Hoping things calm down in about a month! Sure miss my YT time here.
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!