View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default has anyone heard that they added more

food to the bad food list. Hubby said he heard them on tv today say something about more foods being added. But he wasnt sure it it was a new one or if it has been upgraded again. Does anyone know? I sure hope not, i'm beginning to be scared to feed maggie anything and she already wont eat but once a day and shes just 10 months old. I try to beg her into eating all day at least 1 time but half the time lately she goes around all day and wont eat a bite even tho the food is there for her. she doesnt drink hardly any water either. But she still has energy. I worry about her not hardly eating till late at night and I rather she eat by 5 pm at least and no later than 6. but she just dont eat hardly. Shes never been a big eater but this seems ridiculous to me as I thought all dogs like to eat. anybody else have one that just dont hardly eat and always has a different time to eat. grrrrrrrr. I want her to get set to eating at about the same time but it isnt working. how do you get a dog to eat about a certain time of day?
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!