View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 04:35 PM   #3
biewerlover
YT Addict

Default I work for Midwest airlines

I have worked for Midwest Airlines for 22yrs. We have an excellent reputation for the care we take w/ pets. We just recently started allowing pets in the cabin. We allow two pets per flight IN the cabin. The regulation is that the dog must be kept in the carrier under your seat at all times. This has to do with those seated around you as not everyone is a dog lover or may have allergies. You may get a flight attendant who will let you hold the pup, but remember if not that they are just following regulations. Make sure you bring puppy pads with you and nutrical. I brought home my Biewer 3/5 from Philly to MKe and had him under the seat. I had a puppy pad that I found a discreet place in the airport to see if he would pee b4 getting on the flight. Make sure that you pup is used to the kennel (crate) as they have to be quiet on the flight otherwise they can deny boarding. It actually is a lovely thing. I actually gave Bently some benedryl (as was advised by my vet) to keep him relaxed and sleepy, he did't make a peep.

Any ?s feel free to PM me.

Kathy
biewerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!