View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
HighlandYorkies
DEBRA'S DORKY YORKIES4
Donating Member

Question Pregnancy - marking only when visiting, eeek !

Probably a stupid question, but I am curious....ideas please !
Well - it is April fools day, lol !

Tammy is day 37 pregnant,(today - Sunday 1st April) and I didn't think anything of it until tonight, when we all went over for our last visit to my Mum and Dad's (they love my doggies !) until after Tammy has finished with her litter.
The last twice we were over, over the last couple of months, she dribbled on my Mum's floor despite doing a pee in the garden before we went in - I was mortified, but cleaned it up and just cringed quietly.
Today we went for a visit, and I had already told them I won't be over again until the puppies are born, and will only go over 10 weeks after - with Tara, Casper and Tammy and hopefully one new puppy which we are keeping.

She did a pee before we went in, and then did three dribbles on the carpet again....eeeeek !

I know she has a lot of puppy pressure, and my Mum and Dad know this and said not to worry, but since she never does this at home, I was wondering if she is marking due to hormones or something, and why she would be doing this ?
She obviously isn't having a pee on our carpet, though she has had one accident a few days ago and peed on my hubby's pillow - which was due to puppy pressure.
She always manages to ask out here - so is she marking and why, or are my Mum and Dad just unlucky ! (I think there must be doggie writing saying "PEE HERE" on their carpet, hee hee !)

I am taking it that it must be something to do with being pregnant....but am confused as to what ! She had only just been out for a pee and had done one outside.
It doesn't seem to be puppy pressure in this instance.

Debra x x x x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P2240104.JPG (41.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg P2240106.JPG (46.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg P3300159.JPG (45.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg P3250129.JPG (45.7 KB, 4 views)
HighlandYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!