View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
MarilynMonroe
YT Addict

Default apparently we dont have a garden with our flat?

ok, so the people who live in the flat below us are on ground level, of a four story flat. And they only come round from friday evening to sunday afternoon, this is their sort of retreat. In their 50s and they have a dog theirselves, like a whippet greyhound cross.

we told them we will be getting a dog, and the man didnt seem too impressed the woman wasnt there. he just said so your getting a Yorkie, and i said yeah, for my 20th birthday.

wish i hadnt said that, cus i dnt want them to think were doing it for a spare of the moment thing, in reality everything just co-incides with my birthday, so i said to boyfriend it can be my birthday present, because it will mean so much to me.

so i said well i duno how to get in the garden, and he said as long as you go on the concrete bit, because the grass bit is actually ours...
so i said well i dnt even know how to get into the garden, the gate round the side is locked.

well my boyfriend said really they can only get access because there on the ground level, and have a back door to it, and the side gate can only be opened by them, from the inside and there only here at the weekend, the only way in is through the gate, which they won't keep open all week, or buy walking through their house and out the backdoor!

im just annoyed because i always assumed we had a garden, thats what we were told, didnt know we didnt have access to it! and then im told that i shouldnt go on the grass, cus its actually their part!

im just glad we have a park and a beach a 5 minute walk from here!

the things you learn eh!?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!