View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 07:19 PM   #10
sexiixtc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyinca View Post
No. I took her to petsmart and only got the bath and sanitary trim (toes and butt). Plus I had a coupon for a free Top Dog add on-- a bow, a charm, some special shampoo.--$15 value. Anyway, the bath was only $17. So when I got the bill to take to the front, it didn't show the top dog. So I went in to ask, and she said.;.the girl who did her was already gone. So she peeks in the back...yep she got it. So I took the $17 bill up to the front and gave them my coupon anyway. The checker took the $15 off, so it was only $2. But the girl that trimmed her was already gone.

I didn't even get to see her before they made me pay...like you can't get your dog back until you pay the bill...I didn't like that either.

So at least it was only $2, but I'd pay more to have her hair back...
I took Kayah to petsmart last week to get her cut.. and I'm surprised to say that the lady did a wonderful job! Itold her not to touch the eyes because I don't like that fact that when it's growing out it goes in her eyes.. I also told her just to trim her topknot not cut it or to give her bangs.. and that's EXACTLY what she did.. I am just soo pleased with her cut.. I even took in a picture of what I wanted her to be cut like and she called me saying that she has a better idea explained to me exactly what she thought should be done and I completely agreed with her.. she told me that what I wanted would give Kayah a cut that would look like two different cuts.. anyway.. what I was going for was this: when I called to make the appointment.. I told the girl straight-up.. I want somebody with experience and will do what I want or help me choose a cut suitable for Kayah.. and she put me on hold.. came back and told me that the manager was available to do the cut.. I told her that I don't care if she's the mamger or not I want what I want and not what someone else wants.. so she told me that the manager's been doing cut for 15+ years..
so.. I guess you just have to be straight-forward with them to get what you want
sorry for the long post
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!