Old 03-30-2007, 09:17 AM   #53
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetums View Post
fufu,
so glad to hear that your Princess is doing well so far. That's great!

Little Pookie is still working very aggressively to chew on her stitches. The collar didn't work, so we put her in Onesees (so cute, she looks like she's in long johns or something), and of course this morning we got up to find she'd wiggled her way out of them. So tonight I think we'll try a combo of the soft collar and her "jammies" as my husband refers to them.

She was feeling more perky yesterday, and it's hard to keep her down. In fact she seemed fine when we went to bed so we didn't give her a pain pill. We hate the rebound effect when it wears off, she starts acting all paranoid about noises, imagined or otherwise. But this a.m. my husband said she was shivering, so we gave her another pain pill. Nonetheless, it's progress to have her make it all the way through the night without it.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your Princess, that she feels better very very soon.
Hi Sweetums,
I am so happy to hear that Pookie is doing better today! They do seem to bounce back pretty quickly! i have put a little fufu on Princess to keep her from licking her stitches so that is working for her. Glad you found something for Pookie to wear to protect her stitches. That is so important to keep the stitches dry.
I gave Princess another drop of her pain med so she is finally resting comfortably again.
give Pookie a big hug fom me & my girls!
XOXOXO
...Linda
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!