View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 AM   #7
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sims822257 View Post
Hey guys...thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

We just got back from the Vet. He confirmed my thoughts that it is indeed a small hernia. He seems to think I should just watch it for a little while before deciding if I would like to have surgery on it. I do have to say she is acting fine now. He was able to push on it and it did not seem to irritate her. The only concern I have is she is such an active dog - she LOVES to jump and leap over thing, thus why I am enrolling her in an agility course coming this summer. I hope it will not affect the way she likes to do these things.

I guess I will just listen to the Doctor and keep an eye on her for now. If this seems to irritate her a few times more I may have to go ahead and get the surgery done on her. Thanks again everyone for thinking of little Mia!!
Caren, just now reading this . . .don't know nothing about hernia but am glad it is nothing serious that could not be taken cared of it need be. Poor baby, does this sometimes just happen? What causes Hernia? I am glad she is fnially back home. Am sure she will be getting a bit more than the normal TLC dosage Me and my gang sends tons of huggles
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!