View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
coley
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I won a consolation prize from Pure Canine's coloring contest. My son still thinks it hilarious that his momma was in a coloring contest and finished last. But the last laugh is not on us. Pure Canine sent a really cute plush purple gecko that stretches in the middle and squeaks. This toy was an instant hit. My Jack Russell jumped above counter height to get it as I pulled it from the box. And then the race was on. She had two little yorkies hot on her heals and they played keep-away for an hour straight. It was hilarious!

If you are looking for a cute toy that the dogs will really enjoy -- this is it! I am still laughing. There was another little rubber squeaky toy but they have not let the gecko alone long enough to give it a try.

It is so funny how they know a new toy is for them. They must smell the squeaker inside or something. I am still laughing at that initial sight!

THANKS PURECANINE.COM!

Your soo welcome! I am glad that they liked it, Smudge has an orange one and he drags it all over the house and so far hasnt fell apart lol! If anyone is wondering what they are I posted a picture below. Oh, and they stretch out so they are great for tug a war!
Attached Thumbnails
Stretchy Gecko Toy from PureCanine-bungeegeckos.jpg  
coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!