View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
lapi's yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 We are new to YT

Hi everyone we are new to YT. This forum helped me so much when I was in search of my new baby Chloe. Back in January I got a "teacup" from a breeder that I thought I trusted and things just did not go well at all. To make a long story short the puppy was very sick and I ended up returning him after 10 days . I did get my money back but not the vet bills. She told me she would be euthanizing the puppy as I was giving him back. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. My daughters and I cried for weeks and I wanted to call her but I never did, she was very nasty to me during this whole ordeal (this was the 3rd puppy I got from her in a 5 year period).During this time I found this forum and I just read every post some made me smile others made me cry some more and others just gave me so much information. I cannot thank you all enough! 3 months later with your help here at YT I got Chloe. She is healthy and the love of our lives and also my other babies adore her. I will post pictures soon
lapi's yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!