View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Thumbs up We LOVE MinkSheen!!

Thank you SO much to Omega and ChattiesMom for recomending this product to me! We got our gallon in the mail yesterday and got baths today!
This shampoo lathered SO nicely on both Jaden and Jewelina! It cleaned their coats thoroughly but not in a harsh way
I loved the fact that it has a coat conditioner within the shampoo so you only have to use one bottle to get everything done! I also loved that it has Vitamin E in it to help sooth dry skin problems and citronelle, eucalyptus and cedar oil to help keep away biting insects when they are outside!

I did have my doubts when I started rinsing this stuff off, it was gone within a minute, every little residue of it, and I normally rinse them of for 4-5 minutes sometimes longer because I don't feel like everything has gotten off of them but with this stuff it felt like we were staying under the faucet too long because it was all gone so fast! After their timer went off I really felt like I needed to put some conditioner on them. I'm used to their coats feeling silky and soft right after I rinse them off and MinkSheen doesn't do this. However, I heeded the advice I had been given and did not put any kind of conditioner on them. I got them out of the tub and towel dried them and then blow dried them with the blow dryer heating set on low. After that I gave their coats a good brushing with my M. Pearson brush and CC buttercomb. As I started brushing them I noticed their coats getting softer and silker with each stroke. It was literally like magic! I have used many different products on their coats but have never, ever had results like these. Their coats are even softer and silker than normal and the shine is unbelievable! As if that wasn't enough, the smell is just incredible! It smells like some high end mens cologn like Gucci or Armani! I am so pleased with this product. We have looked long and hard to find something we would stick with and MinkSheen 4 in 1 Pet shampoo and coat conditioner will absolutely be on our shelves ALWAYS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Jadencoat4.jpeg (98.8 KB, 518 views)
File Type: jpeg Jadencoat2.jpeg (193.7 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpeg Jadencoat.jpeg (171.0 KB, 287 views)
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!