View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
trini&coco
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Angel It's my turn too...Dee's Lil Yorkies

I bought my Pixie Dust from Sugar's Mom in February, she was 12 weeks old. Sugar's Mom was wonderful!!! She and I had spoken about her pups from Kandy and Ceeby and I was very excited when Sugar's Mom told me she would allow me to have one of her little babies. She is a very caring and wonderful breeder. Since I live in CA and Sugar's Mom is in KY, she did not feel comfortable with letting Pixie get on the long airplane flight by herself. Since I was not able to, she offered to fly Pixie down to me. Sugar's Mom was very nice and extremely organized and had all her paperwork together for us to sign. Pixie was so adorable!!!! Well socialized and sweet. She did need a little bath from the flight, hehe but she was not so bad as she had already cleaned her up for me.

I have had Pixie for about 6 weeks now. She came to us about 99% Pee Pee Pad Trained, which is not very common when you buy a pup! She is the perfect addition to our Yorkie family. She is a little diva girl. Always knows exactly what she wants!! (and she get's it!) She is very independant and extremely confident and agile. She is all attitude and love! She thinks she is a "big dog" or a "big person", hehe

Another wonderful thing is that we have been able to see Pixie's sisters and brothers grow, here on YT. And we have made friends with their other mommies which makes us all like one big family...

Sugar's Mom kept in contact with me and to this day we still do. She cares very much for her Yorkies and I think she is a wonderful person to get a puppy from. I do definately recommend Dee's Lil Yorkies!!!

Here are a few pics for your enjoyment!!!

First pic Face Shot, second Body, third mommy (me) just woke her up, last pic, Pixie is the one in front...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07.02.26 Pixie Face.jpg (32.3 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 07.02.26 Pixie Body.jpg (30.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 03.01.07 Pix Tongue.jpg (41.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 02.24.07 Pix & Grace on Sofa Pillow.jpg (118.0 KB, 106 views)

We wub, wub, wub YT
trini&coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!