View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Default Terror At The Park Today!!!

Today I was walking the furkids at the park. It was so peaceful, there was no one else around. Suddenly, a big HUGE park lawn mower appeared over the hill and crossed the street and came right for us. The area we were walking in (on a path) had already been mowed and that was why I was walking there.

The dude on the mower (he was a big burly dude too) came so close to us that I had to jerk the leashes to pull the pups close to me. I mean he cut across a big path of ALREADY MOWED grass to come at us. As soon as I started walking again he cut a sharp corner right in front of me and did it again. I had to jerk the leashes back for a second time.

Then he rode on the trail right in front of us so we had to smell the gassy fumes. I turned and walked the other way and then he did a big circle around and came in our general direction again, but not as close to us.

There was no one else around anywhere. What should I DO??? I want to call the Parks Dept and complain but I am afraid that if he sees me again (which I know he will), he will do something WORSE. HELP!!! What should I do??? I love this park, it is peaceful and really nice and I want to keep going there. But now I am kinda scared.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!