Thread: Help - ears!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
mrlmonroe
YT Addict

Default Help - ears!

I have had a few messages on here about my little girl's ears......but I am still curious what I should be doing. She just got the tips shaved, so that the weight is off of them. I see that there is a whole bunch of hair on the ear itself, that might also be weighing it down (near the base). I tried taping them, to no avail. It's just not possible with her, and I feel bad for her anyway running around with tape on her ears. I might have done it wrong though. I taped it around the base, I read that on the net. Sort of made it like a tube sticking up. She looked like Shrek!!

Anyway, I keep seeing pictures of yorkies with their ears up, and my heart aches for that for my baby. She is almost 6 months old. Both her parents ears stand up nicely (I have attached a picture of them). I have also attached a picture of her........

Will my babies ears ever stand up on their own? Do I have to do something? Should I have them shaved really regularly?? Should I just stop worrying about it?? I love my girl to pieces, don't get me wrong. I will love her no matter what. But when I wanted a yorkie part of the attraction was that priceless little face with the ears. Help.
Attached Thumbnails
Help - ears!-th_jeanieandstuffie3.jpg   Help - ears!-dscn0014.jpg  
mrlmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!