View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 02:58 AM   #1
SBeckett668
YT Addict

Love Dee's Lil' Yorkies

Haven't seen a review on Delores Sester as of yet but had seen many posts about her so here's my 2 cents!

We were looking for a Yorkie and thought we could wait until this summer but after finding YT and seeing all the pictures and reading all the stories, we decided waiting wasn't an option. Why wait to enrich your life when the opportunity presents itself the way it did for us in February!?!?

I had seen several posts about Dee's Lil' Yorkies and everyone just raved about how wonderful the pups were from Sugar'sMom (a fellow YT'r) and she had posted an add for a pup so I emailed her and gave her a call.

We drove 6 hours to Harrodsburg, KY the following weekend to pick up Calliope. Delores has her front living room dedicated to the Yorkies. It was clean and the dogs were well trained to the piddle pads. They were all running about and having so much fun together. Delores told us how they all "slept in a big pile" in the one kennel in the room and she never locked them up. You can tell that Delores loves her dogs very much and cares for them very well. They are happy, well adjusted and absolutely beautiful little dogs.

Kandy and Ceeby are the proud parents of our little Calliope. Calliope was just on 12 weeks when we brought her home. Delores was holding Kandy and I was holding Calliope and we let them sniff each other before we left. Kandy was kissing Calliope like crazy - it's as if she knew what was going to happen. Then you could see Kandy and Calliope both had big tears in their eyes! Delores and I looked at each other and then we both burst into tears! So emotional - but yet another sign that Delores loves her dogs and takes good care of them.

Calliope quickly became the love of our lives and we are so happy to have her in our home.

She has also become the favorite puppy at the Vet's as we are there every week for Puppy Pre-School and she has also joined the playgroup that they have. She prefers to run with the big dogs including a Standard Poodle, Burmese Mountain dog, a couple German Sheperds and several Black Labs! (But only when big brother Braxton is around to back her up!)

You can check out Dee's website that lists the pedigree's of her breed stock: www.deeslilyorkies.com

Photos attached of Calliope - #1 was the first day we had her home at 12 weeks, the other two were taken at 4mos of age - you can see her size by the basketball. She's currently 19 weeks old and weighs 2lbs 3oz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Head-Cocked.jpg (120.2 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg Calliope4Mos.jpg (43.3 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg CaliMarchMadness.jpg (58.6 KB, 85 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!