View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
IluvLucy
Lovin' Lucy & Rebel
Donating Member

Angry Can you believe this

A so-called "well to do" couple in my hometown bought 2 yorkies Christmas, one for each of their teenaged children.

These "children" are never home, so the father said the yorkies had to go. He tried to sell them for what he paid for them, with no luck. (They are registered and are beautiful - his price was exorbitant) A couple of days ago, he was ready to send them to the pound

A woman who has several small dogs, including yorkies said she would take them and find homes for them (which she's done, including selling them for the man at half what he was asking) She's keeping the babies until the new owners pick them up.

I found out today that the 2 little yorkies shy away from human touch and act like they've been hit or yelled at or both. They act like they've been caged all the time!!!

I'm so furious with this couple who think that yorkies are "just dogs" and think they could survive at the pound (which only holds them so many days before euthanizing) I know they would've been adopted, but the idea that this "fine, upstanding member of the community" could react this way to YORKIES is just beyond me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!