View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Loved the story and I think it's so true. I read this whole thing but I had to copy and paste this! I will show my husband when he gets home lol

"All this is money well spent, according to the Ontario Veterinary Association, which on its website documents U.S. studies showing pet ownership is both physically and psychologically beneficial."

Love it! Sometimes I take a break from buying Cookie too many things and then when I start finding adorable stuff again I go nuts! lol
My husband works 1 minute away from ThePamperedpup boutique in West Palm Beach ,FL and I just got a newsletter saying they had some new food in stock and I loved it because it was low protein and all human ingredients with all the vitamins our pups need. I asked my hubby just to get 3 cans to start with. That was like $6 total. He calls me on his way home and told me the total was $36 dollars. I was like what?! Did you buy a case? When he got home I see in the bag there was a new outfit for him,cans of food and some treats lol. My husband always makes fun of me for spending so much on Cookie but I always ,always remind him who paid $67 for a Sean John polo for Cookie!! ouch, just thinking about it.

Genie,
www.myspace.com/cookiefurbaby
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!