View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 10:32 AM   #1
LIL MIS' MAGIC
Yorkie Lover
Donating Member

Question Where were you????

I thought it would be really interesting if everyone could tell where they were and what they were doing when they found out the horrible news of 9/11...for me, being young, this was one of the first major events in history that I clearly remember what I was doing the moment I was told...

I was a swim practice that morning and our coach normally watch the news while we did our workout...but this morning he was letting us play around a little bit and some of us were watching the tv with him...it was then that we heard about it, no one could believe it and as we sat and watch it, we all saw the 2nd plane hit the tower!! It was the most incredible, saddening, and scariest thing I have heard seen in my life...I immediately called my mom just to hear her voice and tell her what happen...I just remember the rest of the day at school we just watched the news and leaned on each other for support!! I was foruntate not to know anyone in the attack but was still very affected by the disrespect that was shown to our country!!!

Please tell us your story....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!