View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #108
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

Default availability problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
the I/D is perfectly fine. Do you know exactly why he's on the I/D? if its not for a too too serious problem you might be able to switch him over to another dry food that's for allergies and sensitive stomaches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fufufashions View Post
Check the ingredients on the Hill's Cans/bags. I know all the vets push that because they get a kickback from the manufacturer but the ingredients will tell you if it is a good product or not. All the Hill's that i have checked, have corn, wheat and/or by products in there...all are no no's in my book. Just thought you might want to know that the vets are getting paid to push that product.
....Linda
Kikko was on i/d because we had a lot of issues of soft poopie due to parasites and possibly allergies, we haven't checked that out yet since the meds have finished and he's been fine.. so that's what i've kept him on. and the other issue would be that I live in Taiwan and we don't have the same brands of food available here. the only one's i've seen at the pet-store (the only one i know how to get to) is nutro... the other food at the pet store are like eukanuba, iams, science diet ... crap you know. ... and i/d i bought from my vet. so i'll try to ask him where i can get other food (we'll see how that goes, he doesn't speak much english and i speak hardly any chiense).. but you can see my dilemma.
camly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!