View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 08:40 PM   #15
codegirl42
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by montykisses View Post
Hey Codegirl,

Remember me? I was the girl you called last week who was looking for a Yorkie from Denise's Puppy Playhouse.

Looks like your landlord backed off... glad to know, you have been on my mind. That really stinks that you have such a barker.

How did you manage to get the Landlord off your back? And your baby is still barking... good grief.

Well, my girlfriend just hired a trainer to come to the house for her pomeranian and this trainer has done wonders with her guy. Also, that famous dog trainer "Shelby Marlo" holds workshops in Santa Monica that are supposed to be great and she has a whole section on dog barking in her brochure. I know you live in LA, so I thought I would give you some info.

I pick up my new baby on Saturday... so flipping excited.
Hey! How are you?!

I did a little begging and got him to at least be quiet during the evening hours when everyone is home from work. Now if i could just convince him to be quiet during the day as well...ha ha!

That's cool. I think I'll start looking for some trainers once he hits the big 6 months. I cant wait for 3 weeks to get here so i can start taking him outside!

I'm so happy you got your baby! Make sure you post lots of photos! Is he being a good boy for you !?
codegirl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!