Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
DianeW
YT Addict

Red face

Hello And Congratulations On Your New Puppy......

My Harvey Is 1 Yr Old And He To Had Been A Fussy Eater. He Seems To Be A Lot More Settled Now On His Food. He Eats Ceaser Refined - And Though I Understand There Are Better Foods For Him - He Is Happy To Eat It, And We Do Suppliment It With Cooked Chicken And Beef At Times Too. He Will Only Eat His Food Warmed Up, And Only Eats Once A Day (always Has Done - He Is Never Hungry In A Morning). He Does Have A Doggy Sausage And A Small Doggy Bone Biscuit. During The Morning And Afternoon - I Used To Worry About Him Not Eating Sooooooo Much. But He Is Really Healthy And Happy At 3.5 Lbs, So We Must Be Doing Ok.

I Would Try Warming Your Babys Food Up And See If That Helps - They Do Seem To Like It Warm............. And Try Not To Change The Food Drastically As This Can Upset Them.

I Also Brought Harvey Home At 8 Weeks And He Had His First Shots A Few Days Later And Then His Last Ones 2 Weeks After That - This Was Done On My Vets Recommendation And Harvey Is A Very Healthy And Happy Bundle Of Fun...

I Think There Are Differing Views On When A Puppy Should Leave There Mummies - I Only Know From My Own Experience. I Am Sure Other People Will Advise Also.

Good Luck.......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!