Thread: I did it!!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
elle57
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyGirlz View Post
I just couldn't take all the recall scares...and thanks to the members here you give such valuable input, I cooked for my baby tonight!! I cannot say it is "right" or that I know all the nutrients to add to it, but until I read up some more I just did it simple....I boiled chicken breast, brown rice, organic peas and added cottage cheese to the mix and ALL THREE gobbled it down!! (I couldn't find my flaxseed but I will add that too I think) Even my finicky little "guest" I'm babysitting, Momiji!! And that little thing doesn't eat much at all and needs to add a little meat to her bones so I am tickled at how she ate it up! No telling how many peas they actually got down, cause they are all over my floor right now! LOL! The picked out what they liked I guess!!
So there ya have it....I don't know if I will totally take away their Merricks or just supplement , but I feel good about it!!! Thanks all you smart, loving yorkie parents!!!!

i agree with you, the food recall is way too much forme to handle. thanks to the wonderful people on here i have started to cook for my sammy.
i bought all the ingredients the other day and made a large batch of it and froze it. now he has the best stuff and he gobbles it all up. all i need now are some recipes for some hard treats. i am at a loss what to give for tartar control , since the food is soft and i want to do away even with the dry food.
i also bought the missing link to give him too.
elle57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!