View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #1
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default my yorkies are pretty much more than amazing :)

I was in a car crash a little less than two weeks ago and was hurt. The next few days I could hardly move and just layed in bed because it hurt everytime I moved my neck or arms.
My yorkies...stayed in bed with me the entire time. The only time they got down was to eat or for treats (hey...a doggie's gotta do what a doggie's gotta do ) and then were back on my bed. One laid on one side of me up close and the other on the other side up close and everytime I made a lose or tried to move they were up standing on each side of me looking at me and wouldn't lay back down till I was comfortable again.
The third or fourth day I was feeling better and started moving around the house and they followed me EVERYWHERE. If I was on the couch, they were. If I went to get the mail, they would walk on each side of me. If I was taking a painkiller they were at my feet watching me.
When I had to go to the doctor's and would come back, they would come running to me and start kissing me...the youngest one would get so excited he'd just run around the house...not quite sure what to do with himself
I am still sore and not able to take them on walks as of yet (they love their walks...but part of my injuries was a blow to my knee [when it hit the side of my car when I went forward] so walking any distances is out of the question right now ) but when I'm feeling back to 100% and ready to walk to get my knee back in shape...you can bet they'll be right there with me!

I love my yorkies...like I said, they are pretty much more than amazing
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!