View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:02 AM   #7
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne View Post
We're leaving CO and are are headed to AL to take two of our cars and a huge trailer with our "stuff"!! We will fly back to CO on 4/10 and pick up the "TotoMobile" [our motorhome] and Jeep then we plan to just relax and travel for a few weeks! We will do some "sightseeing" that we haven't allowed ourselves time to do and will visit friends in Chicago. Toto is having a great time .... she loves to travel. We made yesterday a "short day" because of the stress of driving that monster trailer over the Rockies!! Will be somewhere the other side of Kansas tonight. Hope to catch up on some of the posts .... geez there's lots of them!!

Sooooo ... Toto and I will be following Patrick yet again today. Having fun in the Mustang .... may just put the top down!!!
Sounds like lots of fun, but I would watch the skies today if you let the top down! They are calling for rain later and storms and hail - you name it.

Anyway, you could drop Toto off here if you should have the inclination. I'm next to the Missouri border.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!