View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
Saleswman
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Yohoooooo I am back

I have been at the beach last week for Spring Break. In cruising the threads, I saw this apology........and am totally confused.....

First off....Thank you Mary for defending me......that was so very nice of you!!!

Secondly.......not sure how my name got even tired into "Puppy Mill" since I have NEVER in my life bred any dog....much less Yorkies.....

Thirdly.......I do try my best to save an animal if I can. I am a huge believer in the "breed rescues" so I have found dogs at my local shelter, paid the fee....contacted the "breed rescue" for the right family. I guess you could say I "foster" when I can. But, have since been prohibited from adopting at my local shelter...which by the way is a KILL shelter.....due to the fact that I was NOT approved to rescue....even though I had a legitimate Rescue Group sponsor me.....go figure....seem they would prefer the put the dog down than to let me help.......that quite frankly is a joke if you ask me.

Fourth.....Mary was spot on with her discription of me.....if indeed I am the person in question. My goal is to show....period. I am soaking up everything I can and attending every show I can and talking to anyone that will talk with me......and turning down a few Yorkies that just have not been right for me........to ultimately get the "right yorkie" for ME!

I am not sure that an apology was needed, since I can not find the posting problem...LOL.....

But, thanks anyway......Mary and all the others that taken interest in my passion for finding the right girl for me!! But, do NOT even bring "breeding" into my mind right now.....as that is NOT my focus at all ......heck I would have to have a book in one hand and the phone in the other......PLUS, I think you must have a Yorkie or any female dog to breed.....and I don't have but two legged humans at my house....
Saleswman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!