View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 02:41 PM   #214
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

This is my first time on in a long time, we have been soooooooooo very busy. Just want to say thanks so much for everyone who gave. Me and my fiance are first time pet owners and we were so blessed to have chose to get a yorkie for our first addition to our family...........my fiance TJ and I have just agreed not to use the D-O-G word in our house, because that word is nothing that Ty is, so we are trying to think if what we call him other then our son.....but anyways..........I will try and keep up for next time and send what we can. Just like we tell Ty all the time when daddy leaves for school and he gets sad, we tell him he has to go to school so he can finish his BA degree this year so he can buy Ty all the bones and treats he wants. So same for YT, when TJ finishes school we will do evey and anything we can for this place. If is want for this place Tyson would be a mess, I come on here for EVERYTHING........there are some that might remeber me freaking out back in Feb that Ty was having a seizure at midnight on a Sat pm....you knw, the best time for your baby to get sick........so while dad had him I got on here.....we knew he was going to go to the ER, but I came on here for some knowledge and support and long story short, after the ER vet sent Ty home 2 days later, with a dignosis of I DONT KNOW..........why his kidney levels are off the chart and he is having seizures............we know now........THANK YOU Nutro Cal..........so needless to say we are short on money right now because we have a VERY VERY VERY LARGE vet bill.....THANK YOU Nutro-Cal.......so before I get my heart rate up I will close in saying count on us for anything needed in the near future, The O'BRIEN family would be lost if not for this site......thanks
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!