View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 09:04 AM   #8
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Girl, I had the same exact problem with Jewelina! She is such a cuddle baby all she wanted to do was lay in my lap and be carried around everywhere Mommy went I tried to get her to walk inside on a leash and she was like "NO WAY!" I finally got her leash trained by going outside (after she had all her shots of course) with her on a harness and bringing Jaden with me. She loves to be wherever he is so I had someone walk him ahead of me and then I'd call her name and walk towards Jaden and she'd start coming. We did this for about 2 hours one day and she finally got the idea that she's suppose to walk whereever Mommy goes with the leash. Don't get me wrong, she is still a SPOILED rotten little brat and will occasionally whine and paw up on my legs saying that one time around the block is TOO impossibly far for her to go but she does much better now and will walk on a leash.
I also have a stroller for Jaden and Jewelina, they can both fit in it, I think Teddy and London could probably fit in one too, they aren't super small or anything. They are really nice though and perfect if you just want them to get outside and get some fresh air. I don't know about you, but unless I take our walking trails, our sidewalks are crowded and I'm always worried about them getting stepped on, so if we're on the sidewalk, in the stroller they go! Here's a picture of Jewelina in her stroller getting ready to go "bye-bye"
Attached Thumbnails
Help! Any ideas?-jewelinainstroller.jpeg  
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!