View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:14 AM   #1
tangobango
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Global Prayers Needed

My husband, Tim, has been through hell. In Sept 2005, he was diagnosed with stage 4 oral (head) and neck cancer. He had to have all of his teeth pulled and a feeding tube placed in preparation of 9 weeks of daily radiation and weekly chemo. Meanwhile, in the past (1988) he sustained a crushing injury to his left foot and found out that he has venous insuffency in his leg requiring frequent wound care to his foot and leg. The chemo literally rotted his foot and he had a above the knee amputation in Feb of 2006. Now, one year later, he has a terrible infection in the bone and tissue of his amputated leg and has to have 2-3 more inches taken off. The surgery is scheduled for Weds. morning. The Dr. agreed to do it outpatient because I am a critical care nurse and he knows me well. The good news is he remains cancer free, but oh what my poor sweet husband has been through. These were just the highlights (lowlights). So much more is involved as to what he has been through. All I ask is that there are hundreds of global prayers for my beloved husband. Thanks in advance for your support. I will post as soon as possible as to the outcome of his surgery. Leslie.
tangobango is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!