Thread: Size of Bitches
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 06:13 PM   #7
shyorkies
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Just a thought and my opinion, if you're truely unsure of whether you want or can to breed her, why would you continue showing her and wasting your time, not to mention the money.....Just my opinion. You are asking for judges approval of your breeding stock. On the other side of that, if you're practicing (and remember this just my assumption) with her in the ring...and she's finishable......great!!!!
I have taken her out twice.. The first show she won her class and the second time she was shown a larger girl won the class.. I had several friends who are exhibitors look her over and they think she is a very nice girl and would have no problem breeding her once she is finished.. I personally like my females alittle larger with a larger bone structure.. I feel that if I have kept back a show prospect and they have truly given their all they deserve to go out there and strut their stuff.. So yes I am looking for the judges approval.. As we all know no two judges think alike and their types usually are different..

I better make up my mind she is 1 1/2 years old already!
shyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!