View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Hi, first congrats on getting your new baby I'm sure someone else will be much better at explaining this then me but I'll tell you what I did and why it worked. When I got my first girl I used a bigger x-pen and put a doggie litterbox on the one side and her blankie and food on the other. This forced her to go in the box because she would never go where she had to sleep. I'm sure some people may think this is wrong to do but it worked wonderful for me. Eventually, I was able to open her door and leave it open and she would run back to her crate when she needed to go. Then I moved the box right infront of the crate door (kept the same path as she was used to) and did this for awhile and eventually took down the crate and never had a problem. This has worked for both my yorkie girls. Both are trained so well that even when they're outside they won't potty They hold it and when they step foot in the door they run and pee together in their box Good Luck to you!! Sorry I have no pics to show you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!