View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #2
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

The breeder I got all three of my babies from ships Northwest. I have had all good experiences with them so far.
The last yorkie that was shipped has actually thrown up during her flight and when she arrived I was sooooo pleased at how they treated it. After she had thrown up they cleaned her up very well and took all of her blankets and cloth potty pads out of the carrier. They replaced her yucky bedding with an airline blanket. All of the soiled laundry they removed was placed in a garbage bag and attatched to the side of her carrier with a note that read " To my new family, I had a little accident and was cleaned up as well as possible I may need an immediate bath. Im sorry I soiled my bedding, but these nice airline ppl put all my things in a bag. They said they looked to nice to throw away. Can you please take me home and clean me and my dirty laundry up!!"
I thought that was just too sweet of them to notice the nicely embroidered blankets and not throw them away. They had cleaned her up so well you could barely tell she had thrown up all over and her cute outfit wasnt even soiled badly either. After this experience I have faith in Northwest Airlines shipping policies and caring people.
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!