View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 11:55 AM   #4
Booboo'smommy
LUV my 3 Furrs & Alex
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks Mommy View Post
Jack has been doing so well with using the puppy pads until recently. In the last week, it is like he will walk up to the puppy pad smell, then walk directly off of it and pee about 6 inches from it. It doesn't matter if it is a new one or one he has peed on already. Also, he has had a couple of accidents in other areas of the house as well. Does anyone know why he suddenly refuses to use the pads? He is still doing ok with pooping on it, it is just peeing. I am so frustrated with it.
Oh my God. Me and my partener have so many arguments over my two babies peeing everywhere they want to. I don't know what to do no more. Their favourite treat is banans and every time they go on the pad I will reward them with 1-2 bites. But they don't do it on the pad very often these days and I get really frustrated.Also, if they had a wee on there and they need a poop they will go in other parts of the room. My carpet has never had so many patces before.I am on my knees every day washing after them.
Starting today, every time they have an accident in the house my partener puts them in the porch for ten minutes. They are crying so much while there. Do you think this is ok?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!