Thread: NEW Stroller!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 NEW Stroller!!!

My hubby & I took Shelby & Seymour to Petsmart this evening. It was Shelby's 3rd birthday on the 20th and she received a coupon for a free toy (she got a new "boo boo" (loofah) dog).
While we were there, we looked at several of the strollers that they had. Most of them had the smaller wheels and priced at $119.00. There also was one that was not in a box and already put together. It was the "jogging type" 3 wheel stroller. It did not have a price on it and because it wasn't in a box AND there was only one..... they let us have it for the same price as the others that were in the box. The manager did an "over-ride" of the price that came up when the cashier scanned it....... REG $199.00!!!!!! What a deal! Ain't it great to find good deals?
(See pic below)

Does anyone else have this stroller? I think it is really a good one, but i am not sure if it will fit in the trunk of my car yet. I will check it out tomorrow.
Now we will be able to go to the festivals this year in "style" ... and maybe.... if my vacation pans out.... we will be able to use it at the Yorkie fair in May!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11859_530d3.JPG (8.4 KB, 19 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!