View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #7
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen10 View Post
I don't want a pit but what can I say b/c Kenny (my husband) doesn't want a Yorkie. The only way he'll agree that I can have one is if he can have a pit. Maybe if you raise them together as pups they'll be fine. Only problem is Yorkies think they are badass' and will punk to any dog. I don't know! People say if you raise pits right they will be friendly and some even get along with cats. I'd just be heartbroken if somthing happened to the pup or worse my son.
It might be ok if you raise them together, but I still wouldn't do it. That's just me. My neighbor tells me that their pit bull is so friendly she wouldn't hurt a fly. That may be true but if she ever jumps the fence and comes in MY yard I'm almost 100% sure that my yorkies will go after her because they are very protective of their territory. I just picture the pit fighting them back and you can guess how that would end up. I would just rather be safe than sorry. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!