View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 05:35 AM   #5
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Oh last night he got a lot of Mama's loving! I knew he'd be very groggy, since Venus just went through that in November. Paula also told me to keep him "quiet" as he will need rest.

That meant to keep him and Venus separate, as she plays rough, and goes for the kahoona's when she plays. That was the hard part, cause Venus is a whiney little thing. I put Adoins in her crate part of yesterday evening, then her in it to sleep last night.

I hope he doesnt' get used to the soft food, cause this is the one and only can of it. But know he needs something soft with that pulled tooth for a day or so.

Know also he's not supposed to jump for a week. Now thats going to be the hard part, as I keep Venus's puppy food on the floor, and his on a bench so she won't eat it. She won't be a full year till June, so she still eats the puppy food. I've taught him not to eat her food, although he liked it.

He's still a little slow in moving this morning, and not quite up to himself yet, but we only been up about 30 minutes. Hoping today gets better for him. If not, I have Paula's home phone # and I will call her.
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!