View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

OH MY GOD - my two loooooooooooooooove these!!!! They are their #1 FAVORITE TREATS OF ALL TIME! Stedman will do backflips for these things, LOL! Stedman is a SUPER DUPER picky eater and I have spent an ungodly amount of money on trying different treats for him lol...these are BY FAR his #1 favs! If they ever stop making them, I am going to be sooo doomed lol.

Thankfully, I just bought a HUGE package of these as we had run out Here is some information for ya

According to Bestro, there was a misunderstanding with Walmart, regarding a "defect" in the product. Walmart pulled it as a recall and has been holding it. (Makes sense since the pet dept. manager at some Walmart didn't have a clue what the problem was and still had them in the office waiting for further instructions. Bestro contacted Walmart and they claim it will be back on the shelves shortly. They also claim that they pose no health threat to our dogs. Bestro is also checking out the FDA site so that they can get it straightened out.

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 03-23-2007 at 09:09 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!