View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #15
CollegeCutieUSF
Mom to Biggie & Capone
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceibasmom View Post
I hope you can see this diagram of my backyard so you can see what I meant when I said that they (the pups) were in the backyard and we (my sister and I) were in the pool cage area - it's all in the same backyard.

Attachment 105015

Sorry, just feeling a little slammed by the poll that you posted shortly after responding to me (asking if you would leave your pup outside unattended....)

LOL. I love the diagram! Don't take it personally though, I'm sure she just meant that she was shocked that so many people do leave there dogs alone. But it's a good thing you were there, or else it would have taken you longer to realize that they were gone. But hey, they're dogs... they live to explore... they just don't understand that when they disappear, we have heart attacks. lol. A couple weeks ago, my boyfriend and I were washing our cars, so I tied Mr. Biggs to a tree, I laid a towel out for him, and I even put up an unbrella for shade, and gave him nice cold water. But aparently that wasn't enough for him. We were washing the cars and all of a sudden realized..."why is it so quite?" Yep, sure enough, he somehow squeezed out of his harness and went wandering by the trees, then down by the lake, and when we went after him, he thought it was a gave and kept running away. I sware I was freaking out! But hey, it happens to the best of us! Just thank god you realized that they were gone so quickly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!