View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 06:56 PM   #8
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Great that the burn is coming along so well ... my son was boiling water in the microwave to make tea when he was about 20 ... bumped the glass container on the edge of the sink and it exploded hitting him on his bare stomach!! I was at work and his friend rushed him to the hospital ... it was 3rd degree ... the pain was excruciating! He had to go back every day for a few days until it was well enough for me to dress ... they had to debrid [sp?] it ... that scrubbing procedure and it was so painful! I thought that thing would never heal! It happened early in the AM and he had just gotten up and was wearing nothing but gym shorts ... Doctor said we should be thankful that it didn't hit lower than his waist!!!
Poor little Mia ... if I were you I would take her with me and make her comfortable in my hotel. We travel a lot with Toto and we set her X-pen up on a tarp in our room then if we have to leave her alone for awhile we can put all her "comforting" things such as wee wee pad, little bed, toys, food/water, etc. in the pen and close the gate! She sleeps the whole time we are gone usually not even using the wee wee pad until we return. If Mia is like Toto, she would be happier going along and staying in the room ... at least getting to spend most of her time with people she loves!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!