View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Oh My God! What Next!

I was leaving to go to the store a little while ago and was getting the Louie and Bella's cages ready for them.....(fluffing the blankets and stuff) I do that every day or whenever I leave....Anyways, I found an emty staple box and about 7 rolls of staples in her cage!!!! It probobly sounds like I dont watch her because Im always writing about stuff that she gets into but honestly I DO watch her like a hawk....if I dont have her in my sights for just 1 minute I go looking because I know she is probobly into something. The other day I wrote about her having crayons....the same day I took EVERYTHING out from under the kids beds and cleaned everything up.....The only thing that I can think of that she did was to jump up on the computer chair and then get the staples from the desk somehow.....I always move the chair away from computer but my other family members are not always as careful I dont think she actually ATE any though because they were all in tact and she seems fine. Thank GOD! Can you imagine what a disaster that could have been!
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!