View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #13
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doortego View Post
I'm so glad your dogs picked the Longaberger carrier as their favorite, sorry about your husband's response though.

I have several carriers & crates but I think my real weakness is the beds. I just got my second dog (a Maltese) but I already had 6 beds for one dog & now have added 2 more, a cottage style wooden one & an iron one. The last two will hold a regular sized bed pillow so that I can change out shams to suit my mood/season.
I'll sell a couple on ebay and he will just roll his eyes the next time I buy one. LOL! He is a good sport. When I go overboard I tell him to order some more baseball cards and we will be even. And I really love the Longaberger carrier -- so glad you decided to part with it. I have never seen them around before and it is very well made.

Those last two beds sound really nice. I would like a bed that I could just replace pillow in easily. Did you buy them online? If so, could you share the site? Now that I realize we are bed-challenged with so few, I may have to rectify that. Thanks in advance.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!