View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
HighlandYorkies
DEBRA'S DORKY YORKIES4
Donating Member

Doortego - you will just have to get another one then lol....you have an excuse now !!!
Meggie - I have also talked about getting a stroller and my Mum has suggested an old wifies' shopping trolley....eeeeek !!! My hubby was laughing at that one, and said no way would he walk with us ! It would be good for the rain, as once they get wet, they shiver and won't walk even with coats - often their paws are red with cold, so I usually let them filthy the inside of my good jacket to warm them up and keep them dry.
Carousel bed - I went 35 miles to Elgin in Morayshire, Scotland to get it.
If you want one, they would order one in for you if you described it. It is ?12.00, and is about a metre high by a metre wide. The address is The pet shop, (Birnie's), 200, High Street. Elgin. Morayshire. IV30 IBA You can google for the phone number.
I also got a "cheese wedge" one which is the same make....can't remember the name. It was ?11.00, and comes in pieces which zip together to make a triangular house. I have seen a barrel shaped one you zip together as well....but I actually didn't buy that one, lol !!!

There is a lovely fleece house you get that has pawprints all over it....I would just love to buy that one...it is really padded and bouncy, and looks so snuggly ! I think that one is about ?35.00 though !!!
DEBRA x x x x
HighlandYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!